I've been bloging for around 4 years now. Started up with a persian weblog named IroniPC then joined my friend milad and we opened up IroniP30. We weren't satisfied with our progress so we opened ASNA RAYANE and we got help from two other friends also. Our weblog was taken away for goods by the Mihanblog (provider) and they are using our traffic to run their online store. Then we decided to open a weblog on Blogger. We thought "hey it's american then it's secure". No that wasn't the case. We ran ad sense on our weblog for around 6 months and when it came to paying they decided that, hey we think! your traffic is fake. Well who cares. We had to split up, and now I'm by my self working on this weblog. But i'm tired of weblogs with a heather photo article news... you see those on every weblog now. I'm deciding to work on art a little. Photographs, art pieces, drawings, paintings, and many other things. So if you are in; Let's kick it!

Total Pageviews