"I am Lucky To act with NTR"-Samantha


Samantha, who plays the role of Indu in the film Brindavanam, dumped heaps of admiration for her hero NTR. Speaking to reporters in Hyderabad, Samantha said that she virtually forgot her name was Samantha, as her new colleagues and fans started calling her `Jessy` (name of the character which she played in Ye Maya Chesave).

The heroine said that she never expected she would be making her second film with NTR. “Each and every step that he takes, and the way he delivers the dialogues is a wonder. The people on the sets would get inspired at his stamina. He is like an answer without a question. I watched his blockbusters like Adhurs, Yamadonga, Student No1 and Aadi, which helped me to understand his work style.”

Samantha says that she still couldn’t believe herself as she is set to work with Mahesh Babu in the coming film. “Though I am getting a number of offers, I am very strict about my choice of the hero, director and producer.”

Referring to her movie with Mahesh Babu, she declined to give any details, saying that she gave a word to director Seenu Vytla that she would speak nothing about the movie.

Total Pageviews